Re: Auto Vacuum Daemon (again...)

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Auto Vacuum Daemon (again...)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10 Dec 2002 at 9:42, Rod Taylor wrote:

> Perhaps a more appropriate rule would be 1 AVD per tablespace?  Since
> PostgreSQL only has a single tablespace at the moment....

Sorry I am talking without doing much of it(Stuck to windows for job) But
actually when I was talking with Matthew offlist, he mentioned that if properly
streamlined pgavd_c could be in pg sources. But I have these plans of making
pgavd a central point of management. i.e. where you can vacuum all your
machines and all databases on them from one place. Like network management
console.

I hope to finish things fast but can't commit. Still tied here..

ByeShridhar

--
QOTD:    "It's a cold bowl of chili, when love don't work out."