Re: Postgresql INSTALL-file & Windows

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: Postgresql INSTALL-file & Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
(back on-list)

> Here is a first try.
> So, please take a look at it and see if it'll do.

It'll do :) I made very minor typo changes (things which are caught
immediately by the html generator so it was really easy).

For markup, there are one or two places where fancier markup would work,
but what you have is just fine. For example, in one place you have an
aside in parens about something specific to VC++, and that could be
marked up as a <tip> or <note>. But that's _really_ not a problem.

> I'm going to try to whip up some precompiled binaries for it too,
> tomorrow. Perhaps we should put a blurb in about that?

Yes. Here is the modified file back (note the minor name change) if you
want to mention it in there. Byron has some compiled binaries for Win32
ODBC, and I might post compiled binaries for Linux ODBC, so we should
figure out where to put these kinds of binaries. There probably should
be a win32 directory of some sort on the ftp site.

I'll commit to the cvs tree in a day or two, or after you have more
changes if those are coming earlier.

Thanks for the work!

                  - Tom