database Benchmark, TPC, PostgreSQL and TPC-E

От williamkidd@libero.it
Тема database Benchmark, TPC, PostgreSQL and TPC-E
Дата
Re: database Benchmark, TPC, PostgreSQL and TPC-E  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Looking for database benchmarks I fell into the Transaction Processing
Performance Council

Some questions on it.

are there somewhere some results of TPC-* benchmarks for PostgreSQL?
Are there reliable database tests? There are open source implementation?
There are other benchmarks that would be worth to consider to use, or
implement?
Looking on the TPC-E 1.10.0 specification history I saw that Enterprise DB has
quitted the membership list (14 march 2008)
 What does it mean for PostgreSQL?

thank you

Davide