Re: [HACKERS] Aborted Transaction During Vacuum

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Aborted Transaction During Vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> I've been getting a strange error from the vacuum command. When I try
> 'vacuum verbose analyze' the vacuum goes through the tables fine until
> just after finishing one particular table. Then I get the error:

> NOTICE: AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state
> pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.

Interesting.  Is there any additional message appearing in the
postmaster log?  Is a core file being generated?  (look in the
data/base/ subdirectory for the database in question)  If there
is a corefile, a debugger backtrace from it would be helpful.