Re: CPU time for pg_stat_statement

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: CPU time for pg_stat_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 12:21:49AM +0300, Michail Nikolaev wrote:

> > This might be interesting:
> > https://github.com/powa-team/pg_stat_kcache
>
> Oh, nice, looks like it could help me to reduce CPU and test my
> assumption (using exec_user_time and exec_system_time).
>
> BWT, do you know why extension is not in standard contrib (looks mature)?

Because contrib isn't meant to eventually contain all possible extensions.

There is an official postgres extension network, and also community deb/rpm
repositories that are intended to handle postgres extensibility, and this
extension is available on all of that, same as a lot of other extensions, which
are at least as mature.