Development version of release notes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Development version of release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
[While this relates to docs and www, I am posting it to hackers since we
are discouraging cross-posting.]

It appears the development version of the release notes are not
accessible.  If you go from:

    https://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing/
    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/
    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/release.html

it is fine, but once you ask for the PG 14 release notes it switches to:

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/release-14.html
                                    --
Magnus says this is because we have not branched PG 14 yet, and there is
some code that tries to find the most appropriate release notes.   (The

Anyway, this means that the markup I added post-packaging to PG 14 is
inaccessible, and will not appear until PG 14 beta 2.   Here is the
actual markup from my local build:

    https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-14.html

I apologize I was not able to get the markup done before PG 14 beta1 was
packaged. If people want to suggest changes to the release notes, they
will have to build it from source or use that URL.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: