Re: pg_verify_checksums -d option (was: Re: pg_verify_checksums -roption)

От Yugo Nagata
Тема Re: pg_verify_checksums -d option (was: Re: pg_verify_checksums -roption)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:18:13 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2018-Aug-30, Yugo Nagata wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 06:52:58 -0300
> > Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> > > This should have been listed in the pg11 open items.  Please list there
> > > everything that should apply be applied branch 11 before release, so
> > > that they get fixed (or at least considered) before we release.
> > >
> > > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Open_Items
> >
> > I don't have the editor privilege now, so I'll add this discussion to the
> > wiki (Fixed issues or Resolve issues?) after I get the privilege.
>
> You're an editor now, though IMO adding it as a resolved issue is
> pointless.  I meant if there are any items pending resolution, then
> please add them.

Sure. I will do that from next time.

Regards,
--
Yugo Nagata <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Reopen logfile on SIGHUP
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.