Re: [GENERAL] Long wrapped header lines in psql with expanded mode(9.6.3)

От Simon Ruderich
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Long wrapped header lines in psql with expanded mode(9.6.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 04:05:43PM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> what about \pset format wrapped

I prefer the extended format which I find more pleasant to read.

I'm just curious if this expected behavior or a bug / weird
effect of my setup.

If it's considered a bug I'd by willing to try to come up with a
patch (I already have a hacky version running on my local
machine which fixes it for my use case).

Regards
Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary