Re: Incorrect case in functions-textsearch

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Incorrect case in functions-textsearch
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 06:05:52PM +0300, Alexander Law wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please consider fixing the case that is out of line with the other
> descriptions in functions-textsearch.sgml.
>
> Patch attached.

FYI, this and your other patches have been applied:

    commit 42fd984c0b7b53d1bc961c9ed6bb84fe28eae52b
    Author: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
    Date:   Mon Sep 12 19:19:24 2016 -0400

        Docs: assorted minor cleanups.

        Standardize on "user_name" for a field name in related examples in
        ddl.sgml; before we had variously "user_name", "username", and "user".
        The last is flat wrong because it conflicts with a reserved word.

        Be consistent about entry capitalization in a table in func.sgml.

        Fix a typo in pgtrgm.sgml.

        Back-patch to 9.6 and 9.5 as relevant.

        Alexander Law