Re: The column name was not found in this ResultSet

was not found in this ResultSetwas not found in this ResultSet  ("David Johnston" <polobo@yahoo.com>)
От Zsolt Kúti
Тема Re: The column name
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:19:51 -0500 -n
David Johnston <polobo@yahoo.com> írta:

> > In a query like this:
> > select * form T1 a, T2 b where a.id='xx' and a.id=b.id
> >
> > calling the result set:
> > rs.getString("o.id")   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  "o" is neither "a"
> > nor "b"

Hello David,

Information has distorted while I tried to simplify presenting my case.
rs.getString("o.id") must be read as rs.getString("a.id")

Sorry for the confusion.

Enumeration all the fields needed after the SELECT works around,
but it is rather tedious for 30+ fields.

Zsolt

Сообщение: Re: The column name was not found in this ResultSet
Сообщение: Re: The column name was not found in this ResultSet