Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Дерево обсуждения
Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  ("Jonathan S. Katz", )
   Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  (Michael Alan Brewer, )
   Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  (Joshua Berkus, )
  Re: Open Database Camp at 2012 SouthEast LinuxFest  (Bruce Momjian, )
On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 01:22:21PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 3/13/12 12:38 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > If you are interested in speaking at the Open Database Camp at the
> > SouthEast LinuxFest this year, here is the talk submission form:
> >
> >     www.southeastlinuxfest.org/rfp2012/form.html
>
> SELF has also offered us a booth if we can get enough volunteers together.
>
> Who's up for it?

I am planning to attend.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>        http://momjian.us