Re: Archives no longer obscure email addresses?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Archives no longer obscure email addresses?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
> The (at) and (dot) hackery in email addresses seems to have stopped
> getting applied in recent mail archive entries.  Older ones still have
> it.  Compare for instance
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-07/msg01089.php
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-04/msg01434.php

Ugh :-(  Most likely this is due to the changes I did the other day to
the code to avoid mangling message-ids.

I'll have a look as soon as I'm back home, and I'll also try to restore
the link to the plain/text version of each email, which was also broken
at that time I think.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: