Re: Compile problems with contrib/xml in 7 series

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Compile problems with contrib/xml in 7 series
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff MacDonald escribió:
> On 5/15/07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >Jeff MacDonald escribió:

> >> except that they are all in  /usr/include/libxml2/libxml
> >
> >configure --with-includes=/foo/bar maybe?  Or something along that line.
>
> There isn't a configure in the contrib/xml directory, i did try

Of course there isn't.  I am talking about the main configure.

> make -I/usr/include/libxml2
>
> and
>
> make -I/usr/include/libxml2/libxml

I don't think that works.  Failing adding it via the main configure, you
could add them directly into the Makefile.  But I think it will be a
bigger hassle unless you already know how to do it.