Re: Let's play bash the search engine

От magnus@hagander.net
Тема Re: Let's play bash the search engine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> > As for searching spceific mailinglists, you can do that from the
> > archives search page already. Perhaps it needs to be made more
> > accessible or something?
>
> Amazing.  What I like the most about it is that it actually works.
> Great!

that actually worked on the old one as well. The only new thing there is that you can now select a group (Eg dev lists)
andit will search in all lists in that group.

> I think it would be good to make it more prominent.  Maybe have all the
> search forms integrated on a single page and put a link to it in the top
> menu, next to Support.

Maybe an 'advanced' link next to it? There should be room. Not likely there is room for both that and a dropdown of
sitesections though, so which is most important?

/magnus