Re: ecpg tests make failed on Win32/MinGW

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg tests make failed on Win32/MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 12:11:21AM +0800, William ZHANG wrote:
> I have found the cause.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

In a few minutes I will commit a change that fixed this in my tests
(don't worry about the timestamp of this email, I'm writing while
sitting in a train).

All it does is check for "\r\n" and escape it as one character, i.e.
print "\\\r\n". Please test this is thoroughly as possible. I do not
have a Windows machine to test on, but on my Linux box all
regression tests run successfully no matter which encoding the *.pgc
files have.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes