Re: ecpg test suite

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg test suite
Дата
Re: ecpg test suite
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 02:56:15PM -0400, Rocco Altier wrote:
> BTW, I do have --enable-integer-datetimes configured for this machine,
> which might explain the timestamp differences.

Yes, that might be the reason. What effect does it have if you run the
backend regression suite?

The remaining problems are:

- out of memory in complex/test4: This needs some debugging on an AIX machine. Is it possible for me to get access to
yourmachine? Or else could you build with debugging enabled on C level and trace down the function where the out of
memoryoccurs?

- different value in sql/desc: This is strange as the stderr output seems to be the same. This could be a memory
problemtoo.

- sql/dyntest2 with a different output: Strange again as the log output seems to be identical.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes