Re: [GENERAL] Creation of tsearch2 index is very

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Creation of tsearch2 index is very
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ron wrote:
> At 01:27 PM 1/21/2006, Tom Lane wrote:
> >Ron <rjpeace@earthlink.net> writes:

> After reading the various papers available on GiST and RD trees, I
> think I have a decent suggestion.

I for one don't understand what does your suggestion have to do with the
problem at hand ... not that I have a better one myself.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Siempre hay que alimentar a los dioses, aunque la tierra esté seca" (Orual)

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Creation of tsearch2 index is very
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Creation of tsearch2 index is very