Re: 7.3.2: test select_having ... FAILED

От Ed L.
Тема Re: 7.3.2: test select_having ... FAILED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday February 10 2003 1:50, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Ed L." <pggeneral@bluepolka.net> writes:
> > The select_having regression test fails pg 7.3.2 just as it did
> > in 7.3.1.  Upon inspection, the 7.3.2 code (select_having.sql)
> > does not include the "ORDER BY" clauses needed to pass the test.
>
> You're missing the point: ORDER BY does not fix this, because the
> problem is that the ordering is different in the locale you're
> using.

Then my locale would need to match the locale in which the expected
test result was created in order to give the test result validity?

What was the locale in which the expected results were created?

What was the point of your addition of ORDER BY clauses in rev 1.8?

Thanks,
Ed