[GENERAL] MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM

От Serkan Bekta? (by way ofJean-Michel POURE
Тема [GENERAL] MDB 2 POSTGRESQL MIGRATION PROBLEM
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I migrated  MS Access2000 .mdb file to postgreSQL 7.1.3.
I used PGAdminII_1.2.0 and Database Migration Vizard Plug-in.

There seems to be no problem.

For only one table there is a problem that;
*When I use PGAdminII to view the data there is no problem. My data is
there!!
*When I use MSAccess and ODBC link for that table it shows "#DELETED#" for
every field and every record.
  Only the last record's first field is true data.

I attached the screenshots in a word document.

I couldn't find what is my wrong.

Can you help me ?

Serkan

Вложения