RE: What do I need to be able to compile the source in Win32

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема RE: What do I need to be able to compile the source in Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes.  You could maybe do it in a Cygwin environment, but I think
> it'd be an exercise in frustration.
It depends on your skills. Cygwin is a UNIX environment on NT under
development.
> > What do I need in Linux (Cygnus, lex, flex...)?
Cygwin 1.1.4 , CygIPC 1.05 or higher, the patch from Jason Tishler (posted
27-9 in the ports list).

Than follow the docs that come with PostgreSQL. In essence: make, make
install.

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
email: J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl
web: www.askesis.nl

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Solution for RI permission problem
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Unruly rules