RE: [HACKERS] Daily regression testing via vmware - useful?

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Daily regression testing via vmware - useful?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I suspect that it would be of value, however, remember that you are
constrained to those OSes that run on Intel chips, and at the moment, I
believe, only a subset of those.  I know that Linux can host winnt, win2k,
linux, Solaris, and possibly one or two others.  I'm not sure how well
things like BSD would do, although they would probably do OK.  However, you
won't be able to test under HP-UX 11, for instance, unless you can get for
Intel, which I don't think you can.

MikeA