Re: max_wal_senders must die

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: max_wal_senders must die
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 07:05 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> "Joshua D. Drake"  wrote:

> >> None of us know. What I do know is that I don't want PostgreSQL to
> >> be slower out of the box.
> >
> > Poll TIME!
>
> If you do take a poll, be careful to put in an option or two to deal
> with environments where there is "surgical" implementation of
> replication features.

And Poll it is:

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/content/replication-poll

You don't have to login to take it but of course it helps with validity
of results.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: psql autocompletion for \z and \dg
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: contsel and gist