Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 15:40 -0600, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I never sent these (last two) patches to THIS commitfest. Is it
> > clean?
>
> I'm sure it would be much appreciated, and help to alleviate the
> frustration and burnout of some other contributors, if you could take
> a turn at reviewing -- at least one patch each commitfest.

In short Pavel,

Nobody is complaining about your patches. It would just be really nice
if you could help review some existing patches in this commit fest.
Would you be willing to do so?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander