Re: Execute Immediate

От Michael Gould
Тема Re: Execute Immediate
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, that is exactly what I need as a workaround to session variables.
The temp tables will work as we need them as we only have a 5 that are temp
tables and preserve is needed only for the active session, once the session
has ended the temp table should go away.

http://www.postgres.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL_SQL_Tricks#Any_other_session_variables
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/plperl-global.html
>
> regards
> Pavel Stehule
>

>> Besides global or local temp tables, I would like to see a CREATE
Variable