New RPM Schema and release

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема New RPM Schema and release
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
(Sorry for the previous post -- it is something with my fat
fingers :-) )

Beginning from pgAdmin3 v1.4.3, we now have a seperate -docs RPM. This
will help the people who does not want to install docs and only want to
install pgAdmin3 itself.

Also, very soon, I will again split -docs rpm and make this package
available for different languages; like pgadmin3-docs-en,
pgadmin3-docs-tr, etc.

Also I'm about to submit new spec file to fedora core extras. Currently
they have 1.4.1 there.

FYI.

Regards,