Re: [Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] compile error]

От Scot L. Harris
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] compile error]
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 20:27, Diego A. Gil wrote:
> Scot:
>
> I don't know what "chancy" means (I speak spanish) but if that means
> that this is not a good solution, I agree with you.
>
> The fact is I could not find any better one !. Everybody talks about
> re-exporting this functions but it doesn't sound very clever to me
> either, because is going backwards.

You understood me correctly.  :)  I have not found a better answer yet
either.  For now I am connecting from a Redhat 8.0 box where I was able
to build pgadmin.  That and using psql.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@cfl.rr.com

"THIS time it really is fixed. I mean, how many times can weget it wrong? At some point, we just have to run out of
reallybad ideas.."

- Linus Torvalds"