Re: PostgreSQL ODBC Question

От Clemens Ladisch
Тема Re: PostgreSQL ODBC Question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
ROS Didier wrote:
> I have to connect to PostgreSQL clusters 9, 10 and 11 from Windows workstations.
>
> Does this mean that I have to install PostgreSQL ODBC drivers 9, 10 and 11 on workstations ?

No; you can access all of them with the latest driver.

Regards,
Clemens

> This message and any attachments (the 'Message') are intended ...

This e-mail contains public information intended for any subscriber of
this mailing list and for anybody else who bothers to read it; it will
be copied, disclosed and distributed to the public.  If you think you
are not the intended recipient, please commit suicide immediately.
These terms apply also to any e-mails quoted in, referenced from, or
answering this e-mail, and supersede any disclaimers in those e-mails.
Additionally, disclaimers in those e-mails will incur legal processing
fees of 42€ per line; you have agreed to this by reading this disclaimer.