Re: 4 Clause license?

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: 4 Clause license?
Дата
Re: 4 Clause license?
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think maybe the simplest thing is for me to prepare a patch that rips
> that code out and replaces it with a (slightly simpler - less umask
> hacking required, I think) piece of code that I will write.

The FreeBSD folks sorted it out for us.

Everyones names should be in the copyright for the file. The licence
portion should be the 3 clause version -- no advertising clause.

I think borrowing should be encouraged, and now that we know what
license / copyright we need to carry over, this can be done without
worry.