Re: Time problem again?

От Bjørn T Johansen
Тема Re: Time problem again?
Дата
Re: Time problem again?  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Well I know the order I want!

The order should be like this during night time:

2230
2350
0100
0350

and

1030
1145
1230
1315

on day time...
But that was my initial question, "As far as I can tell, there is no way to solve this without also supplying a date or am I missing something?"

BTJ

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 15:22, Richard Huxton wrote:
On Monday 29 September 2003 12:47, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> Well, I don't.. But normal timespan is about 6-7 hours +- (so one can
> assume max timespan = 12 hours really...)

Well, if you don't know what order you want, how can you tell PG to show them
in that order?

I think you might want to log a full timestamp by the sound of it. I'm not
sure your information is well defined.