Polygon contrib

От Pierre-Yves LANDURE
Тема Polygon contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hi everybody.

I've got a problem on a contrib i'm doing... unfortunatly, it will not
be under GPL because GPC, the library i'm using is "Free for not
commercial usage".

my contrib is to had a better # and ?# support on polygon type.

but if it work well as a part of postgres code, when i try to do it as a
contrib, it make postgres segfault..

i think it's because i use geo_ops.c specific syntax in contrib code,
but i'm not sure... can you help me to debug this ?

I send u the code of my contrib.. the interrestings things are at the
end of polygons_utils.c file.

Pierre-Yves Landuré
ps : take care to use a test database to apply this contrib if u try
it.. it will remove some existing operator (for polygons) in order to
replace them by mine.

pps : Thx for your help

Вложения