Re: Java GUI development update

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Java GUI development update
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Folks,

First of all I'd like to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the
number of people who have responded positively.

Second I have created the project jpgadmin on sourceforge

www.sf.net/projects/jpgadmin

I have also created a mailing list there which should be active shortly.
The list is jpgadmin-development@lists.sourceforge.net

If you want to be a developer, then send me your username's on sf.net

FWIW I did try to create the project on gborg.postgresql.org, but for
some reason I couldn't edit some of the fields on the project sign up
form.

I think at this point we need a set of requirements, mine are

replicate the functionality of pgadmin II, and or psql in a gui.
ie be able to manipulate view/modify any table in the database.

Future enhancements would include er diagrams, code generation using
templates to name a few.

I encourage everyone to think of what you want the tool to do.

Dave