Re: "No results were returned by the query" exception

От tony
Тема Re: "No results were returned by the query" exception
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 11:35, Dave Cramer wrote:

> What does JSP have to do with it? Please explain?

I don't know. Maybe it is the Ultradev code I am using (?) but if a
result set is empty then a nullpointer exception is returned every time.

Even for select * from foo where bar = '1'

If bar has no value of 1 then error not a nice blank page. I am almost
sure that back with the 7.0 version that was not the case.

Cheers

Tony

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exception
Сообщение: Re: "No results were returned by the query" exception