Re: pg_dump: use ALTER TABLE for PKs

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pg_dump: use ALTER TABLE for PKs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 22:35, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
> > I'm confused: which author? Where does this information come from?
>
> I thought you were the author.

I am ;-)

> Oh, I thought you wanted this in 7.2.1.

Miscommunication, I think -- in a private email to you, I wrote "I don't
think this is appropriate for 7.2.1, in any case". ;-)

> it just needs the normal review, not extra special review.  :-)

Okay.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: use ALTER TABLE for PKs
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: use ALTER TABLE for PKs