Re: PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR: invalid attribute number 2 for ad_user_pkey - Urgent

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR: invalid attribute number 2 for ad_user_pkey - Urgent
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/1/21 8:08 AM, FOUTE K. Jaurès wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange issue in a production database on a customer and need
> to help to know how to solve the problem.
>
> Any select on the table other than pg_catalog table throws the error
> FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for

To be clear this only happens when you select a particular user table?

Also the error message should have end 'for relid <id>', can you provide
that information.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR: invalid attribute number 2 for ad_user_pkey - Urgent
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR: invalid attribute number 2 for ad_user_pkey - Urgent