[pgsql-www] Confusion about -announce policy/missing emails?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема [pgsql-www] Confusion about -announce policy/missing emails?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Folks,

In the last couple of months the PGConf US team sent a couple emails
-announce which did not appear and we want to make sure we understand why.

Email 1:    Sender: amanda@pgconf.us    Date: May 16th    Subject: PGConf US Local: Seattle Call for Papers

Email 2:    Sender: jd@pgconf.us    Date: July 11th    Subject: PGConf Local: Seattle 2017 registration open and
schedule

published

I double checked and these emails do not appear to be at
archives.postgresql.org either (in case I missed it via email). The only
listing since January (except for the weekly news) is an email that
Amanda Nystrom sent in January of this year.

We haven't received any rejections but have seen other conference emails
go out but the PGConf US ones have not. If you could clear up any
confusion that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us