Re: Hardware recommendations

Список
Период
Сортировка
От mark
Тема Re: Hardware recommendations
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Hardware recommendations  ("Benjamin Krajmalnik", )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (Andy, )
  Re: Hardware recommendations  (Marti Raudsepp, )
   Re: Hardware recommendations  (Andy, )
    Re: Hardware recommendations  ("mark", )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  ("Benjamin Krajmalnik", )
  Re: Hardware recommendations  (Scott Marlowe, )
   Re: Hardware recommendations  (Marti Raudsepp, )
    Re: Hardware recommendations  (John W Strange, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (John W Strange, )
  Re: Hardware recommendations  (Greg Smith, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (alan bryan, )
  Re: Hardware recommendations  (Andy, )
   Re: Hardware recommendations  (Arjen van der Meijden, )
    Re: Hardware recommendations  (Arjen van der Meijden, )
     Re: Hardware recommendations  (Scott Marlowe, )
    Re: Hardware recommendations  (Andy, )
 Re: Hardware recommendations  (Greg Smith, )
  Re: Hardware recommendations  ("Benjamin Krajmalnik", )
   Re: Hardware recommendations  ("mark", )

I would consider bumping that checkpoint timeout duration to a bit longer
and see if that helps any if you are still looking for knobs to fiddle with.

YMMV.

-Mark