PostgreSQL Database Transfer between machines(again)

От Brian J. Erickson
Тема PostgreSQL Database Transfer between machines(again)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I appologize for duplicate posting, but I am not sure
if this is getting posted to the news group.

Problem:
PostgreSQL "Service" is not runing on a Linux Box,
but I have a database on the Linux Box, that I want
to relocate to another machine, Windows or Linux.

Question:
What files do I need to transfer to get this to work?