- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-interfaces

От Santiago G. Cirone
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I like use VB 6.0 and Postgres, and you last month send me a example,
thanks.
But now, Have you a example about of a inner join (2 tables) in the code of
Visual Basic, I am using ADODB, not ADO DATA CONTROL.
And VB and Postgres have a good performance or no, is good convination ?
bacouse i need use tools (VB and Postgres).
HAve yuo a example about Crystal Report with Postgres.

Thanks VEERY MUCH

PD: Sorry for my english, I am from Agentine (Spanish)