configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

От Nick Kelly
Тема configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

I desparately need help

I am operating on windows 98 and have downloaded the latest version of postgresql 7.3

I have installed cgywin in C:/cgywin

I have downloaded and installed cgyipc in C:\cygwin\cygipc-1.13

I have installed postgres in c:/postgres

I have downloaded a C compiler from the wen in c:/postgress/lcc

I can start the cgywin environment and cd to c:/postgres and type ./configure but it always stops at the

configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

I have also tried to follow the atteched document from your site with no success

please advise

Nick Kelly

Вложения