Re: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window

От Thomas Sandford
Тема Re: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
"Ricardo Canani" <canani@intranetworks.com.br> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sometimes I run a query and need to resize the columns of the SQL Output
> window. If the data is updated in the database and I want to run the query
> again, another SQL output window is opened and I have to resize its
columns
> again.

Further, if the number of columns is such that a horizontal scroll bar is
required to show all columns, it is impossible to adjust the width of the
final column of a query (since you can't select the right hand edge of the
column to drag it). Or I'm missing something...

--
Thomas Sandford