От: Joel Fradkin
Тема: Re: speed of querry?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
 Re: speed of querry?  (Richard Huxton, )
  Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
  Re: speed of querry?  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
    Re: speed of querry?  (Dawid Kuroczko, )
     Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
      Re: speed of querry?  (Dawid Kuroczko, )
       Re: speed of querry?  (Tom Lane, )
        Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
         Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
 Re: speed of querry?  ("Dave Held", )
  Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
   Re: speed of querry?  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )
     Re: speed of querry?  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: speed of querry?  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: speed of querry?  ("Joel Fradkin", )

I did as described to alter table and did not see any difference in speed.
I am trying to undo the symbolic link to the data array and set it up on
raid 5 disks in the machine just to test if there is an issue with the
config of the raid 10 array or a problem with the controller.

I am kinda lame at Linux so not sure I have got it yet still testing.
Still kind puzzled why it chose tow different option, but one is running
windows version of postgres, so maybe that has something to do with it.

The data bases and configs (as far as page cost) are the same.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.