8.0 beta not working with Borland SQL explorer

От Imola
Тема 8.0 beta not working with Borland SQL explorer
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello.

I was real happy to see my favorit database engine coming out on a Microsof=
t plattform.
I wanted to use it at once but a bug came up. I use Borland BDE and the ODB=
C driver supplied with the beta 5 install. I have trouble selecting varchar=
 fields. Is it a bug or did I miss something when installing the odbc drive=
r. It was working well with 7.x but it messed something up so much that I c=
an't fix it even by uninstalling the ODBC driver.

Thanks for your help.

Thomas Sarai
Borland C++ developer (mostly)=