Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May  3, 2024 at 05:29:34PM -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> From here:
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/
>
> #1 IN POSTGRES
> THE MOST ADMIRED, DESIRED, & USED DATABASE.
>
> is not helpful.
>
> Though I would say the bigger issue is here:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/download/
>
> Where you have
>
> Packages and Installers
>
> and then further down
>
> 3rd party distributions
>
> It tends to imply that the 'Packages and Installers' are not third party,
> when they are to some degree or another.

I think it is that way because we don't have any guarantees or regular
communication with "3rd party distributions".

Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?
Сообщение: Re: How to Build Postgres in a Portable / Relocatable fashion?