Re: Add support for logging the current role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add support for logging the current role
Дата
Re: Add support for logging the current role  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> * Itagaki Takahiro (itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com) wrote:
>> You might need "yum install openjade stylesheets" or similar packages
>> and re-"configure".

> I've got openjade, etc, installed, but I'm on Debian and it doesn't
> appear to include that collateindex.pl anywhere..

FWIW, on Fedora 13 I see

$ which collateindex.pl
/usr/bin/collateindex.pl
$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/collateindex.pl
docbook-style-dsssl-1.79-11.fc13.noarch
$ rpm -qi docbook-style-dsssl
Name        : docbook-style-dsssl          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.79                              Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 11.fc13                       Build Date: Mon Jun  7 10:06:48 2010
Install Date: Fri Oct  1 10:07:37 2010         Build Host: x86-07.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Group       : Applications/Text             Source RPM: docbook-style-dsssl-1.79-11.fc13.src.rpm
Size        : 2308505                          License: Copyright only
Signature   : RSA/SHA256, Mon Jun  7 10:34:27 2010, Key ID 7edc6ad6e8e40fde
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://docbook.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : Norman Walsh's modular stylesheets for DocBook
Description :
These DSSSL stylesheets allow to convert any DocBook document to another
printed (for example, RTF or PostScript) or online (for example, HTML) format.
They are highly customizable.