Re: Redhat 7 and PgSQL

От teg@redhat.com (Trond Eivind Glomsrød)
Тема Re: Redhat 7 and PgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Alfredo" <csib@mweb.com.na> writes:

> I heard that MySQL is included in RH 7 instead of PgSQL. Is this
> true?

No. Postgresql is included, and is the one installed when choosing
"SQL Server" under the custom category. To get MySQL, you would have
to install them manually afterwards, select "everything" or choose to
manually select packages.

Of course, we may switch the defaults in the future if we think MySQL
is a better database in terms of upgradability, reliability, features
and performance but there are no such plans right now.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.