Suitable Index for my Table

От Janek Sendrowski
Тема Suitable Index for my Table
Дата
Re: Suitable Index for my Table
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've got a table with many Values of the Type REAL.
These are my metric distances or my pivots to my sentences.
The table looks like this:

ID INTEGER, distance1 REAL, distance2 REAL, distance3 REAL, distance4 REAL, ..., distance24 REAL

The range of the Value is in between 0 and 1. So it looks like this 0.196 or 0.891

That my query

WHERE value BETWEEN (distance1 - radius) AND (distance1 + radius)
WHERE value BETWEEN (distance2 - radius) AND (distance2 + radius)
WHERE value BETWEEN (distance3 - radius) AND (distance3 + radius)
WHERE value BETWEEN (distance4 - radius) AND (distance4 + radius)

Now I'm searching for a suitable index.

Does any of you have an idea?

TX very much for any support!

Janek Sendrowski

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: json datatype and table bloat?
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: json datatype and table bloat?