Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling

От Janek Sendrowski
Тема Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Now the link editor is working, but I still have one problem.
The files in /utils for example include there files with #include "utils/filename" and it doesn't work, because the
filewhich includes them is already in the directory /utils.
It's the same with all directories...
Sorry, if this question is to silly, but what do I wrong?

Janek Sendrowski

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find [...] when compiling