Re: charset/collation in values

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: charset/collation in values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Right. AFAIK nobody has proposed charsets/collations onto disk.
> --
My apologies in that case. I triggered on Dennis wording "If we want to
avoid storing charset/collation both in the column type and in each row,
we would need an extra layer that transforms the Datums before they are
stored. As a first implementation it's easier to just store everything."

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: charset/collation in values
От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: timestamptz_trunc() should only recalculate