Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

>Yes, -D I think.  See the manual.  (Note this is "sticky", so you
>probably want to do it in a scratch checkout rather than overwriting
>your regular tree.)

Something lingered allright, but not in the PostgreSQL installation that
I removed. Sigh...

Anyway, the patch that was applied tonight removes the warnings which is
fine, but the patch submitted by Fabien is more important since it
actually enables me to build. I would be very greatful if that patch
could make it before release of beta5.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
От: Arman Bostani
Сообщение: bug/issue tracking system?