[Beginner Question]Is there way to test the postgres's kernel function?

От Wen Yi
Тема [Beginner Question]Is there way to test the postgres's kernel function?
Дата
Re: [Beginner Question]Is there way to test the postgres's kernel function?  (jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi community,
I am learning the kernel of the postgres, and I want to test the make_relative_path function to know what it's operational principle.(I can read it's code, and I want to actually run it)
But I really don't know how to do it, wrtite a extension?

Can someone give me some advice?
Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Wen Yi.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate Primary keys in postgresql tables
От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Effects of dropping a large table